Connected Comedy provides business, marketing, and career strategies to comedians.
It’s the most popular source of this information in the world.
The Internet has created amazing new opportunities for you – if you know how to find them.
Connected Comedy teaches you how to take control of your career, grow your fanbase, get more bookings, and better monetize your creations.
But Connected Comedy is more than just a collection of informative articles. Connected Comedy’s readers form a community of thousands of comedians like you who are passionate about growing their career and eager to explore what’s possible when we all work together to generate new opportunities.
Are you ready to get serious about your career?
Enter your email address here to get my Free Tips Newsletter.
About Josh Spector
Connected Comedy was founded by Josh Spector, who has spent the last 14 years working in comedy marketing, production, and content creation with an emphasis on digital platforms.
His accomplishments include:
• Generated more than 100 million video views online for content he has produced and/or marketed
• As Senior Vice President of Content and Marketing for Comedy.com, grew the site’s traffic to more than 3 million visitors a month.
• Produced, booked, and marketed national branded standup comedy tours including the High Times Comedy Festival and the Vivid Comedy Party
• Launched and wrote the popular Whip It Out Comedy blog, which was eventually acquired by Comedy.com
• Consulted with Warner Bros. Television on launch strategy for TheWB.com.
• Developed, produced, and sold web video series to Warner Bros. Television, Freemantle Media, and Comedy.com among others.
• Consulted with New Line Cinema on marketing strategy for hit comedy films including Wedding Crashers, Sex and the City, and Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, among others.