I can help you produce, promote, and profit from your creations.
The comedy business has changed. You now have the ability to take control of your career, grow your own fanbase, and create opportunities for yourself – if you know how to do it. Join the thousands of comedians who have benefited from the advice and perspective I offer through Connected Comedy by subscribing to my Free Tips Newsletter.
Simple suggestions you can implement that will have an immediate impact on your career.
I know you’ve been bombarded with social media tools that you “need to use” and I understand how overwhelming and frustrating it can be when you feel like you get nothing out of them. But it’s likely that the reason you’re not seeing the benefits is because you’ve never received information about you how to use them in an effective way.
This newsletter will help you get the most out of the effort you put into your career.
Enter your email address below to sign up:
Here’s what you’ll get in this newsletter:
Once you subscribe, you’ll get a series of emails designed to take you through the basics of everything you need to know about how to use tools like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and more to grow your fanbase and career.
You’ll also be able to get customized advice from me based on your own individual creations, as well as valuable connections to other Connected Comedy readers who can help you out.
Plus, as a subscriber, you’ll be the first to hear about the latest Connected Comedy products and you’ll get special offers and discounts on my services. And you’ll get all of this for FREE!
Enter your email address below to sign up for my Connected Comedy Free Tips Newsletter.
Here’s what readers are saying about Connected Comedy
• “Follow Connected Comedy because honestly if you’re a comedian and you aren’t, well you’re just falling behind.” – Jim Young
• “Fantastic resource on how to build and reach your audience, comedian or not.” – Julie Coombes
• “Josh Spector runs a guide on how to market yourself, it’s so valuable. Every time I read it I feel like I’m stealing.” – Mark Gonzales
• “Great tips for upcoming comedians.” – Henry Doohan
• “Comics should follow Connected Comedy. Lots of useful information for the aspiring and/or working comic.” – Funny Business Agency